Ok, I found some information on "Keyed" and "Arrival" sequences.  Coming
from the MS SQL world, it sounds alot like Arrival is synonymous with
"heaps" and keyed is synonymous with "clustered". Please note I use the
synonyms lightly...

This sound about right?

"Ryan Hunt" <ryan.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:e1h2es$dc$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx