From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jones, John (US)
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 2:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: HMC Cost?

Chad - Where are you located?  Maybe a shop local to you would let you
stop in and see one in person.

We bought 3 years of support with our HMC so I fully expect that much at
a minimum.  It's a PC server; 3 years is not unreasonable.  5 years
should be easily doable as well, although I might expect at least 1 disk
replacement during that time (I believe the HMC uses IDE drives).

John A. Jones, CISSP
Americas Information Security Officer
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.
V: +1-630-455-2787 F: +1-312-601-1782