From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:09 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Digital Certificate Manager Options

I have an environment (V5R2) where one machine has the same options (as far
as I can tell) as another, yet when I bring up DCM on one box I get
different options than DCM on the other box.  One box has options for User
Certificates and Manage Signable Objects.  The other machine has User
Certificates as well, but nothing about managing signable objects.  Instead,
it has all the options I expect to see, including a button for Select a
Certificate Store, as well as options for creating a certificate, creating a
certificate store, installing a certificate .  It also has options for
managing CRLs and PKIX information.

Why would one box be so completely different?  Are there configuration
options I'm missing?

Joe