1980?  LOL That seems like forever ago... I'm going to make a few of you
feel really old.  I was 2 in 1980.

But to stay on topic, that sounds interesting.  I'll review it that
information.

Michael Schutte
Work 614-492-7419
email  michael_schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             vhamberg@comcast.
             net
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             03/31/2006 12:23
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Clearing a physical file

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

PSDS has been around since the beginning of time - or 1980, whichever comes
first. It's populated by the RPG at various times. More info can be had in
the ILE RPG Reference, as well as a few items in the ILE RPG Programming
Guide. There are also INFDS' you can set for files, which can get you lots
of info.
From: Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx