Thanks Vern. Will let you this tomorrow when this occurs.

  -Avis

Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  OK, but there is still a writer associated with the OUTQ - note that
the status is RLS/WTR - and you can see the writers using F20. From
there I believe you can find and look at the job that is the writer
job - I am not at a session, so this is from memory.

Good luck
Vern