Okay, I give up.  I can't get a certificate to work with the HTTP server.  I
thought I did everything I needed, but no glory.

We have a valid certificate from Verisign.  I imported it into a V5R2
machine using Digital Certificate Manager and it validates just fine.  I
enabled SSL for the HTTP server and it create an application of
QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_instance.  I assigned the certificate to that instance.
And I keep getting "Page Cannot be Displayed".

I then went through the motions of creating a virtual host.  I create a
virtual host for 10.20.30.40:443 (with the IP address being the internal
address of the iSeries).  I know I did all of that correctly, because I
pointed the virtual host to a different directory than the instance itself,
and when I go to http://10.20.30.40/ I get a different page than
http://10.20.30.40:443/.  However, if I try https://10.20.30.40/, I get the
page cannot be displayed message.

The settings (changed to protect the guilty) for the virtual host follow:

<VirtualHost 10.20.30.40:443>
    ServerName app.mycomp.com
    DocumentRoot /www/appdir
    SSLEngine Optional