From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DebbieKelemen
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:02 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Installing my First Concurrent Disk Drive - Any Tips?

I'm going to install my first disk drive today on our i5 in a concurrent
mode.  Any tips from you guys who have done it already?

I've ready the instructions about 5 times now.  I have the drive
location
(in the expansion rack) where I will be placing it documented.  It seems
too
easy to be true.  It seems like I must be over looking something.

There isn't anything in the current slot for me to remove, so do I need
use the wrist strap?  I guess I probably should since I'm handling disk
drives but I wasn't sure.

Any tips would be appreciated.  I don't want to bring the company to a
screeching halt in the middle of the day....but it wouldn't be the first
time I've done it.  :)