I believe that it part of partnerworld,  VIC to be specific.

I found:

virtual loaner program:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/enable/site/vlp/

tech resources:
http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/isv/welcome/vic.html

these links are from here:
https://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/partnerworld/mem/support/trs_index_global.html

_____________________________
Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces+bdietz=aktion.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/02/2006
10:41:14 AM:

-> Hello,
->
-> I recall reading a thread on the list some time ago which mentioned
that IBM
-> had a program wherein they would provide access to an LPAR on one of
their
-> i5's for use by companies porting a product over to the platform.
However,
-> I'm unable to find that thread in the archives right now.
->
-> I'm trying to convince the people at LLBLGen to add support for the i5
DB2
-> to their O/R Mapping product. Their main obstacle at the moment is that
they
-> do not have access to an i5. Although I've offered to provide access to
my
-> own box for their use, they are concerned that this might not be a
viable
-> solution for them in the long term.
->
-> If we can guide them to the appropriate department at IBM, there is a
good
-> chance that they will go ahead with support for iDB2. This would be
great
-> for the platform because the product
-> (http://www.llblgen.com/defaultgeneric.aspx) is an incredible time
saver for
-> those wishing to do .NET development using iDB2.
->
-> If anyone has information about this IBM program, please either reply
to the
-> list, or contact me directly.
->
->