From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Faulk
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:15 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Received B900 3005 Installing V5R2

I am upgrading a 720 from V4R5 to V5R2 and it halted with a the B900
3005 SRC code after inserting the second CD. I received this doing both
an automatic and manual install.   Researching this, I find references
to the system cannot find Operations Console, which is odd in that this
system has a twin-ax console. I see a PTF out there to correct this
...but ..  I havent loaded the OS yet.   I see a circumvention to remove
a RS232 cable from the default ECS port,  but I have no RS232 cable
attached at all.

  So..   how do I get past this error ?    If anyone has any
suggestions, I would be most appreciative.

 Yahoo! Mail