An initial program could help
             PGM
             DCL        VAR(&USER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
             DCL        VAR(&SYSNAME) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(8)
             DCL        VAR(&MSGTXT) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(80)
             DCL        VAR(&JOB) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
             RTVJOBA    JOB(&JOB) USER(&USER)
             RTVNETA    SYSNAME(&SYSNAME)
             CHGVAR     VAR(&MSGTXT) VALUE('User' *BCAT &USER *BCAT +
                          'has signed on to' *BCAT &SYSNAME *BCAT +
                          'from' *BCAT &JOB)
             SNDNETMSG  MSG(&MSGTXT) TOUSRID((PEGGY GDISYS) (ROB +
                          GDISYS))
             CHGJOB     LOG(4 00 *SECLVL) LOGCLPGM(*YES)
             CALL       PGM(QCMD)
             SIGNOFF    LOG(*LIST)
END:
             ENDPGM
Our session names often help us nail down the users involved.  I know I
had this forwarding on the joblog at one time.