The evening of Valentines day we had heating/air equipment on the ceiling
send an electrical spike back into the system when a compressor froze up.
The large UPS didn't like it and several racks of servers, two iSeries and
two i5's went casters up.  Everything recovered well.  Well, not
everything.  One wintel server was really fried (when will they learn?).
And the old version of ADSM on the 570 had to be restored.

Murphy is a vicious SOB.  Geepers, you get a dandy UPS, generator big as a
truck to run the whole friggin building and still "stuff" happens. Perhaps
a second UPS and redundant power supplies is in order.  And this stuff
always happens when you are doing maintenance on the backup units.

By the time I got home that night the wife had her dose of Nyquil and was
out cold.