Try Direcway.com from Hughes Network Systems

Dave Odom <Dave.Odom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Shannon,

You wrote:

>>Irish-Studios can be found at 40 and Plumb- 40 miles out and plumb
back in
the sticks. :-)

This actually is a picture of my house (where my office is):
http://www.irish-studios.com/Cabin.jpg

And this is my high-speed internet connection-the satellite dish on my
barn:
http://www.irish-studios.com/Barn.jpg <<

Very funny first line.   Reminds me of my days in Texas and the sayings
there.

Burrrrrrrr, on the house picture.   The only time I want to see that is
when I go snow skiing or the like.   They have that stuff in Northern
Arizona for a few month at the ski resorts.

I need a high-speed satellite connection because I live in a rural part
of Arizona where there is NO cable nor even DSL.   What's kind of info
can you give me on your set up, i.e., brand, model of dish, modem,
costs, etc.   Send email to dgodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you like.

Thank,

Dave