Might not help you, but we had a problem with a PC printer printing too small, because it was making assumptions that it was smarter than us. We solved the problem by shrinking the width of the PRTF forms size to be printed, so it no longer had something it thought was too wide, that it thought needed to be shrunk.

I'm trying to use the follow url http://tinyurl.com/a3a97 to cause a
couple of HP Deskjets to print larger. COR is causing the data to be
printed at 17+ CPI when 13.3 is really what I want. I've done this several
times using laser printers and it works great. I have tried all 3 methods
listed in the tip. Removing the CPI Tags, Changing the Font ID and Widths
and using the Data strings given, Best I can do on these Ink Jets that use
PCL3 or PCL3e is slightly change the fonts. On the lasers 1 of these 3
ways always works on the lasers.

OS is at V5R2 and so is iSeries Access both with almost current CUME/SP.
I've setup iSeries Access to Transform and use the *WSCST type and pointed
the correct object and lib for that wscst file.

Anyone had luck getting Deskjet that uses the HP500 or HP520 emulation to
print in 13.3 CPI using a WSCST?

Thanks

Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified i5 Solution Sales
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      www.manageinc.com

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.