From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of GKern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:09 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Outsourcing

So if outsourcing continues, eventually there will only be mahogany row
and the politicians left to outsource. And after they get the boot too,
then Khrushchev will have been correct in that they (the commies (or
whoever is the low bidder of the day)) will have sold us the rope we have
used to hang ourselves...

Regards, Jerry

Gerald Kern - MIS Project Leader
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623-4299
Phone 419-479-5535
gkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all copies of this message.