Hi Yivi,

It's been awhile, but I seem to remember a difference with the job scheduler
between letting it submit when the date & time roll around or using option
10 to have it submit immediately.  In the latter case, iirc, it used the
current settings; in the former, it uses the jobd settings.

hth,
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
www.dowsoftware.com