> What about a password of *none.  Would that not prevent
> the user from
> signing on?

Yes.

It also keeps the profile usable for profile swaps - though as others
have noted there still may be a goofy requirement for QUSER to have a
password (any password) in order for it to be used.

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.