Hi Keith!  Yes, sorry, I meant Dave for the source and got turned backwards
when you talked about it.  I know the admin people here have been recently
aggressively trying to hinder users from going nuts on certain commands we
don't have the source for.  I'm not sure how these users found out about
them but it is amazing what certain users can do when they are given a
command line.  I see most of our users don't have authority to DMPOBJ so
maybe there was another utility that was abused.  Hopefully my fix will
work in whatever future OS this could happen.  I should also clarify that I
am willing to only email my fix to the author, Dave, to help him since I do
not wish to assume responsibility for this program.  He may decide to go a
different route and I don't want to distribute an unsupported version.  So,
if anyone experiences program problems, please let Dave know.

Craig

** Keith wrote:
Hi Craig,

It's not my source, I think you mean Dave McKenzie (utility author).

Interesting you've had trouble retrieving IBM commands calling system
state CPPs.  I can retrieve those commands, but that's on V4R5.

I would have guessed that system state CPP was just some secret bit set
by IBM's internal (and not our) CRTCMD.  If you've figured it out how to
create commands with "State used to call program" *SYSTEM please let me
know.

Keith