Just in case others are curious, there is a  website that has a collestion of
"happenings". If I recall, it is the  web version of what is printed in the
Star and Press on Thursdays (?  been awhile since I lived there):
www.citypages.com

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  I'll be at COMMON, but I'll bet I stay in
the Habitrails that connect
everything. Unless there's lots of snow, in which case I'll find
someplace to XC ski.

Any Minneapolis residents out there? I know we have some on the list. Is
there a alternative newspaper that has music and stuff information? I'm
looking for a blues place to listen to music. Please reply off list.

Thanks!