Do you have the development tools for the iSeries? Then you have WebSphere Development Studio Client, and you CAN do WebFacing there that will put something together that runs through a WebSphere Application Server - Express versions are now bundled with the iSeries or i5.

You may also have a light version of HATS - comes with systems, I think. That is another way to get existing apps to web pages. Also needs some flavor of WAS - can these run in Tomcat?

These are 2 choices that will take your existing stuff and convert to the web. And if you have iSeries Access, you should be able to use iSeries Access for the Web, which puts an emulator screen in a web page. Not the fastest beast in town, but it works. Needs an app server again - not sure about Tomcat.

net.data is pretty cool, IMO, but you have no direct conversion from a DSPF to it - you have to write the net.data stuff, as well as the HTML around it.

Others can answer this better - if you have the dev tools, you also have VisualAge RPG, which can take your iSeries source and convert to a Windows app. It can also put out a Java class - not sure how that would work in a browser or if it can be used there - again, others might know.

CGIDEV2 is free and gives you tools for working with web pages in RPG - you could replace some of your subfile code with calls to this thing - could be pretty neat. It needs only a web server, not an app server.

HTH
Vern