I'm not sure what to tell you Sean, you'll probably have to call
Supportline.

You didn't say what version of WAS you were on, but besides the WAS
group PTF you will also (at a minimum) need:

SF99530  CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE          Current Level: 5298
SF99529  GROUP HIPER                     Current Level:   70
SF99503  DB2 UDB FOR ISERIES             Current Level:    8
SF99269  JAVA                            Current Level:    9

SF99099  IBM HTTP SERVER FOR ISERIES     Current Level:    7

And possibly:
SF99295  WEBSPHERE MQ FOR ISERIES        Current Level:    7
SF99173  IBM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS          Current Level:    3

Some or all of these may have come with your WebsFear group PTF, but
they don't always get the current levels.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group