Rob,

It doesn't work for me.

ADDLIBLE cwlibr *FIRST

STRSQL

CREATE TABLE CWLIBR/TESTTBL (NAME CHAR (10 ) NOT NULL WITH
DEFAULT, FLD2 CHAR (20 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT)

CREATE TABLE CWLIBR/TESTTBL2 (FIELD1 CHAR (10 ) NOT NULL WITH
DEFAULT, FIELD2 CHAR (20 ) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT)

create trigger cwlibr/testtbl_testtrigger
   after insert on cwlibr/testtbl
   referencing new as N
   for each row mode DB2ROW
begin
   insert into testtbl2 (field1) values(n.name);
end

INSERT INTO CWLIBR/TESTTBL VALUES('Test', 'dummy')

CRTLIB CMWTEMP

CRTDUPOBJ OBJ(TESTTBL) FROMLIB(*LIBL) OBJTYPE(*FILE) TOLIB(CMWTEMP)

Leaves me with an inoperative trigger on TESTTBL in CMWTEMP.

I can even
CRTDUPOBJ OBJ(TESTTBL2) FROMLIB(*LIBL) OBJTYPE(*FILE) TOLIB(CMWTEMP)
CRTDUPOBJ OBJ(TESTTBL) FROMLIB(*LIBL) OBJTYPE(*FILE) TOLIB(CMWTEMP)

So that TESTTBL2 is in the new library before hand and the trigger on
TESTTBL is still *INOPERATIVE.

This is v5r3, PTF groups
SF99530                5102
SF99529                  52