Glenn,

Are you being delusional?

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             Glenn Ericson
             <Glenn-Ericson@at
             t.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Midrange
                                       Systems Technical Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             12/09/2005 04:59                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: V5R4 and iSeries models
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

V5R3+1 = ??????  you  got it!!! ;-)

At 04:39 PM 12/9/2005, Al Barsa wrote:

>What's V5R4?????
>
>Al
>
>Al Barsa, Jr.
>Barsa Consulting Group, LLC
>
>400>390
>
>"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
>e gads
>
>Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!
>
>914-251-1234
>914-251-9406 fax
>
>http://www.barsaconsulting.com
>http://www.taatool.com
>http://www.as400connection.com
>

>              "Pete Massiello"
>              <pmassiello@os-so
>              lutions.com>
>              Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
>              midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
>              s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

>              12/09/2005 04:17