I looked over the TAATOOLS specs and they are similar.

Germane question is:  When running a SavSys21 and the system goes into a
restrictive state my UPS monitor pgm is ended so I have to fly blind until the
SavSys21 is complete to avoid the pwrdwnsys *immed situation.

Does TAATOOLS get around this issue?

Jerry