Hi,

I have a production system on an i5 and a backup system on a 820. On the
820, the system was issued from a GO SAVE 21 of the i5 system some days
ago. I would like to refresh 820's system to bring it so close as
possible to the i5 system. I have a backup from last night to do that.
On this backup I have SAVSECDTA, SAVCFG, SAV, SAVLIB *NONSYS and SAVDLO.
For SAVSECDTA, SAVCFG, SAV and SAVDLO, I know how to proceed. But for
SAVLIB, to reduce restore time, I would like to reload only new
libraries, new files and modified files. I think RSTLIB doesn't work. I
could use RSTOBJ, but which parameter use ? Is there one ?

Regards.

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>         Jean Claude Mittelheisser
Euro Information
34, rue du Wacken
67002 STRASBOURG CEDEX  +33(0)3 88 14 85 33
mitteljc@xxxxxxx
www.creditmutuel.fr