From: Brian Piotrowski
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TCP/IP Route Question

(Fingers hit SEND too quickly)

That explains it.

I tried to add another route as direct because for some reason our
VPN/firewall does not see our AS/400 when you log in (it's
192.168.0.20).  I wanted to add a direct route to the AS/400 to see if
that would make a difference, so that's why I was trying to add
192.168.0.141 to the route table (which is the IP of our VPN/firewall).

Thanks again.

Brian.