Don't know what they charge but you can get lists of local companies using
the iSeries and it's flavors from various marketing firms.  We've found
that such information may be a little dated.  Don't know what they cost.
List for our area was a few pages of Excel sheets in quite small print.  A
general marketing newsletter to start things off may be a start.  Our
membership director happens to be a principal for a consultant firm and
that's how I found out about these lists.  Heck I know there are some i5
shops in Kendallville that I am not aware of.

IBM may be a bit reluctant to give out the list, but perhaps there is a
contact there you can get to forward on a newletter.  That way your
newsletter gets out to everyone in your area, however you don't get to see
their customer master.