A hammer would also be a good tool for working on an Exchange server.

             Michael Ryan
             <michael@ryantech
             nology.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             11/10/2005 04:14                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: Email on the Iseries or not

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

It's like anything else...if the only tool you have is a hammer, then all
problems must be able to be solved with a hammer. The iSeries is the best
system on the market for the things it does well...and it does many things
well...but other boxes do other things better.