Michael,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I had to make a change in
the option F18 and also in my user profile.

Thanks,

Frank W. Kany IV
Sr. Programmer
Information Systems
Unipres USA, Inc.
(615) 325-8428 - Office
(615) 517-1742 - Cell
(615) 325-4956 - Fax
frankkany@xxxxxxxxxxx

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/04/2005 06:57 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: CPF1252

F18 in PDM brings up the Change Defaults screen - are you using the
correct job description?

FWKOUTQ