From: midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Pat Barber
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:52 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: What's a good cheap setup replacement for 5394

Currently has 5394 using a 7852 dial modem
with 2 3488's with 2 sessions each
and one 2481 printer.

I'm assuming tcp/ip connections at this point.

They would like to use web connections to reduce
line charges. I guess DSL at this point.

Limited number of users (4-6)

Several locations with similar arrangements.

I would like to avoid pc's if at all possible and use a
"thin" client like  http://www.system3x.com/as400_Products/217105.asp
or somthing similar.