I am currently in the selection process of a high availability software
product.  I am demoing MIMIX® dr1(tm) <http://www.mimix.com/technology/dr1.asp>
 product now and hope to demo iTeria's GuardianSave(tm)
<http://www.iterainc.com/guardian.php>  next month.  What software are you
using?  Why did you select that one over the others?  Price is a factor, MIMIX®
ha Lite(tm) <http://www.mimix.com/technology/ha_lite.asp>  and iTera's Echo²
High Availability(tm) <http://www.iterainc.com/echo.php>  have been eliminated
because of cost.  Vision Solutions hasn't returned my call so they've
eliminated themselves.  (If they are out there please contact me.)

I never heard of Quick EDD before.  What's their reputation?  What's their
pricing on a 520 and 800?

Are there any other packages out there?  (No custom solutions)

Dave, is there a DR mailing list?

Regards,

Guy

------------------------------

date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:35:01 -0400

from: "Mark Walter" <mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxx>

subject: RE: HA software

Yes, we at Hainey Business Systems are partners with PMSoft, the developers of
Quick EDD. What would you like to know?

Mark Walter

Senior Programmer/Analyst

Hainey Business Systems