Well, I have to admit that downloading PTFs manually is a breeze.  I
just went through the Verify Connection of WDSC, and it identified a
bunch of missing PTFs.  I punched in SNDPTFORD and keyed in the PTF
numbers and they're being downloaded as I type this.  Pretty nice.  This
is almost as easy as updating a Linux machine <g>.

Joe