Simon Coulter wrote:
See:
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:NH4JmlD8zNkJ:www-1.ibm.com/ support/docview.wss%3Fuid%3Dnas346386a26742cf16286256832003492d3+qzmfaqry&hl=en& lr=&client=safari&strip=1

Yeef! Where do I begin?!?!?

Turned out that contrary to my instincts, the "GRTAUT" PTF thing was my problem after all: the owner of QtmmSendMail didn't have authority to the needed low-level program.

I fixed that, and trying to send a programmatic email out of the real application kept killing QMSF jobs. Seems I'd corrected the "I" instead of "B" issue in the test program, but not the the real application.

I fixed that, and the messages started bouncing (and the bounce-messages bounced as well!) Seems I'd left out a %TRIM() call in calculating the lengths to pass.

I fixed that, and now it's behaving itself. Thanks to all who helped.

--
JHHL