> "needless to say she owns almost everything on the system."
Why?  I own almost nothing on our systems.

My theory is that no physical user should own any objects on the system.
I create "owner" profiles to own objects for applications and set OWNER
(*GRPPRF) in all of the user profiles.  The group profile is NOT the
application owner profile and the "owner" profile cannot sign on.  This
way any user can be deleted with minimal effort. (if they do happen to
own something just use DLTUSRPRF USRPRF(yourprf) OWNOBJOPT(*CHGOWN
ownerprf)

Another big plus to this is that when a programmer comes begging for
*ALLOBJ authority you can just add the "owner" profile to theirs as a
Supplemental group and they will have the equivalent of *ALLOBJ for
their application only.  You can also create application SECADM's who
can only see their own application's profiles this way.

Unfortunately this technique does not work for IFS objects.  You will
need additional strategies for dealing with these if you have any.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group