Lim Hock-Chai wrote:

> Below is the prototype of the export procedure.
> P $pgtrActiveGLScanJobCount...
> P                 B                   export
> D                 pi            10I 0
> D  piBBCD                        3    value

The only types that are valid to be passed by value using QZRUCLSP are
4-byte integer and pointer.
  - 10i 0
  -   *

Any other types have to be passed by reference.  So it's impossible to
call this procedure using QZRUCLSP.  If you need the procedure in this
form, you could create a wrapper that has the piBBCD parameter passed by
reference, and have it call through to this procedure.

Under "Parameter Formats" in the API doc:
  Each array entry should be one of the following:
    1   The parameter is a BINARY(4) argument to be passed to the
procedure by value.
    2   The parameter is a pointer value.