Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Smith, Dave
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. September 2005 14:59
An: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: SQL Craziness

I need to know if anyone has experienced this:

We are creating SQL procedures and functions from iSeries Navigator -
Run SQL Scripts.

I'm signed in under my user profile DAVIDSMITH (Not my real user profile
by the way) and I create one of these objects in a library that has a
user profile of the same name:

CREATE FUNCTION NETTEST.FUNCTIONNAME....

Ex:       User Profile: NETTEST

            Library: NETTEST

The owner of my function automagically changes to NETTEST immediately
making me not authorized to it!!!!!!!!!

We called IBM and the person we spoke with confirmed that this is how it
should work......that does not make sense!!!!!!!  Anybody? Anybody?

>From my QZDASOINIT joblog.....

User DAVIDSMITH from client 999.99.9.999 connected to server.

File QSQLSRC created in library QTEMP.

File QSQLSRC in library QTEMP changed.

Member FUNCTIONNAME added to file QSQLSRC in QTEMP.

File QSQLT00160 created in library QTEMP.

Member FUNCTIONNAME added to file QSQLT00160 in QTEMP.

Ownership of object FUNCTIONNAME in NETTEST type *MODULE changed.

Module FUNCTIONNAME was created in library NETTEST on 09/20/05 at
07:56:28.

Ownership of object FUNCTIONNAME in NETTEST type *SRVPGM changed.

David Smith

IT Consultant