Unfortunately it's not as easy as setting up the standard ASCII printer on the
AS400. The Memorex Telex printers are twinax based continuous forms
printers. They are connected to the I-O Print Box RPC which is converting the
twinax connection to a parallel connection which then goes into a single
port Jetdirect. This is how it is connected to the network. It then is shared
and configured on the SNA server which creates the AS400 printer virtual
device. Any ideas how to configure this type of setup???

Nick Franco