What about sending samples out to the list members?  That should be easy,
right?  ;)

             Ron-Zimmerman@swi
             ssvalley.com
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             09/09/2005 10:32
                                       Re: First Timer again? was Question
                                       about COMMON Sessions and Labs
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Jen,

Yes, that's our chocolate milk and we are darned proud of it.  We also
make the best Swiss, Baby Swiss and Bleu Cheeses in the country.  (We have
the awards to prove it.)  Unfortunately, I don't think it will be
practical to bring samples. :-)

I hope we are having a Midrange List BOF.  I would love to put faces with
the names I'm seeing here all the time.

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager
Swiss Valley Farms, Co.      http://www.swissvalley.com
"The Good for You Company"
Email: Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen Raihala <jen_raihala@xxxxxxxxx>
09/09/2005 09:01 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: First Timer again? was Question about COMMON Sessions and Labs

Not related to your question at all....but you work
for THE Swiss Valley?? Makers of THE BESTEST chocolate
milk in the whole wide world? (You bringing samples?
*grin*) Oh man! My son is gonna be sooo jealous when
he hears that I share an email list with "the IT guy
at the Chocolate milk place" (and yes, he will hear of
it *giggle*)

Will there be an impromptu BOF session for the
Midrange list?

--- Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/08/2005
> 02:49:56 PM:
>
> <snip>
> >
> > Ensure you attend the First Timers session on
> Sunday. The workings,
> acronyms
> > etc. will all be explained there.
> <snip>
>
> I have not been to a COMMON since 1991.  Has it
> changed enough in that
> time for me to benefit from going to the First
> Timers session?
>
> Thank you,
> Ronald L. Zimmerman
> I.T. Applications Manager