(If this isnt the appropriate place, please tell me
where it should go (and I will subscribe to that list
as well))

First of all, a caveat: I tried emailing for a mentor
using the link on the first timers page and the email
bounced saying it was an invalid address.

I am trying to weed out what I want to attend while I
am at COMMON. After reading the grids, I am wondering
if perhaps I have erred in not signing up for any
Hands On Labs. I see "Open Lab"s and "Lab"s on the
grids. Are Open Labs available for people to pop in on
and listen and the Labs are the paid ones?

I printed off the grids and am highlighting what I
would like to attend...but a small part of me is
unsure what is allowed and not. I do know I wont be
barging in on the IBM Certification testing. But there
are some Java, Javascript and Websphere things I am
interested in (and I think on Tuesday or Wednesday,
the dreaded LAB word begins appearing.)

OR should I just highlight what I am interested in and
wait until I can actually find a mentor when I check
into the hotel?

Thanking you AS/400 Gods and Goddesses in Advance,

Jen Raihala
"Solutions"
2311 W 18th St
Spencer IA