> From: Greg Wenzloff
>
> We have a model 720 which is about 5 years old.  From work with
hardware
> resources it has a 206E processor card.   I think this is the 70 CPW
> interactive / 240 CPW batch model.   Am I correct?   Or could this be
> the 35 CPW model?

Don't take this as gospel, but I'm almost positive this is the
720_2062_1501 model, which is 420CPW, 70CPW interactive.  I'm pretty
sure about the 2062 part, based no this URL:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=477&context=SSKTXQ&q=1092193
&uid=swg21092193

You'll see that 720 models and processor feature codes are shown.  Then
I went to here to find more information:

http://www-919.ibm.com/factserv/factFind?machDB=

I'm less sure about which specific machine it is, but I can make a good
guess.  The 2062 edition came in four variations: 1500, 1501, 1502 and
1503.  If those correlate to the processor features 206d, 206e, 206f and
207a (which I think they do), then you have the 1501, the 420/70
machine.

One way to check is that the 35CPW machine is a P10, while the 70CPW is
a P20.  See what WRKLICINF says about your processor tier.

Joe