I've successfully setup CGIDEV2 on our development machine.  Now, I'm
trying to setup Giovanni B. Perotti's CGI400C2 tutorial.  When I get to the
last step of testing the 'http://.../cgiclass2/start' link in my IE
browser,  I'm getting an 'HTTP 403(Forbidden)' error message that says 'You
are not authorized  to view this page'.  Does anyone have any ideas why I
could be getting this error message.

Thanks,

Frank

Below are the install instructions from Perotti:

Date July 2, 2005                          Time  7:50 pm CET

                                ABOUT IT

This delivery contains the material needed to install
the OS/400 library "CGI400C2"
(Title="HTML and CGI self-study class for iSeries 400")
on OS/400 Release V4R5M0 or subsequent.

This library allows you to:
-run a self-study class about HTML and CGI fot iSeries 400

                         INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

File "CGI400C2.sav" on your PC is the save file
of library "CGI400C2".
You should transfer this file on your iSeries 400 (AS/400),
then restore library "CGI400C2" from this save file.

To transfer this save file to your iSeries 400 (AS/400),
you may use a FTP procedure as follow.

  1-On your iSeries 400 (AS/400)
        CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/CGI400C2) AUT(*ALL)
  2-On your PC
    a-open a DOS prompt
    b-set to the directory containing file "CGI400C2.sav"
    c-start FTP to your iSeries 400 (AS/400),
      then enter the following commands
           i) binary
          ii) quote site namefmt 1
         iii) cd /qsys.lib/qgpl.lib
          iv) put CGI400C2.sav CGI400C2.savf
           v) quit

To restore library "CGI400C2":
  3-On your iSeries 400 (AS/400)
           i) Signon with user profile "QPGMR"
          ii) RSTLIB SAVLIB(CGI400C2) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/CGI400C2)

Once the library is restored, run the following two steps
to complete the installation:
  4-On your iSeries 400 (AS/400)
           i) Signon with user profile "QPGMR"
          ii) SBMJOB JOB(CGI400C2) CMD(STRREXPRC SRCMBR(INSTALL1)
                     SRCFILE(CGI400C2/QREXSRC))
          This will re-create modules and programs

  5-On your iSeries 400 (AS/400)
           i) Signon with a security administrator user profile
          ii) STRREXPRC SRCMBR(INSTALL2)
                     SRCFILE(CGI400C2/QREXSRC)
          This will restore directory /cgi400c2
          and prompt you with a screen through which
          you may browse and install the HTTP configuration directives.

To run our delivery:
           i) Re-start your HTTP server
          ii) In the command line of your web browser type
                  http://.../cgiclass2/start
              (substitute ... with the TCP address of your AS/400)

That's all.

                    Giovanni B. Perotti
                   gb_perotti@xxxxxxxxxxx