I have one based upon a 170, probably not what your looking for, if you want
a copy (spreadsheet version) send me a private email and I will send you a
copy.

I will need to remove some information as it relates strictly to our
business which we would not want to pass around.

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:36:22 -0500, Rich Duzenbury wrote