Thanks I appreciate the info....that will work a lot better than I thought
it was going to.

Douglas

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:41:40 -0500 (Central Standard Time), Booth Martin
wrote
> Its per-format Douglas.  Each indicator stands alone in the format
> you use it in, but it will have what ever value it is set by the
> RPG.  That excludes the indicators you specify before the first
> format.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Booth Martin
> http://www.martinvt.com
> ---------------------------------

 menuing system, I am wanting to be able to turn on and off
> certain menu
 selections based upon a security profile.....what I am
> unclear on is the
 limit of 99 inds, is that per display file or per
> member in the display file?
>
> IE: if I have a DSPF called menus and I have four members: main, ap,
> ar, pr
 is my 99 limitation applicable to all four or each one
> individually?
>
> Douglas
>
> If you bought, it was hauled by a truck - somewhere, sometime.
>
> --
> This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L)
 or email:
> MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Before posting, please take a
> moment to review the archives