It probably is a 120mm fan, but you'll want to know other parameters
such as the voltage (12vdc ?), speed (RPM) and air flow (CFM) in order
to find a compatible replacement.  Most fans have a part# on the hub
label that should identify th general characteristics of the fan.

IIRC, the fan is easy to get to, but I think you'll have to remove it to
read the hub front.  I'd be interested in what brand/part# your fan is.
 I'll be able to get more info on a couple of 150s later today.

Keith