Hi Carl,

Thanks for pointing that out. Did not realize that resolution was that
important.
Maybe we have to reorganize some display files, but that would not be a
very big problem.

Best regards,
Arco Simonse

Carl Galgano wrote:
> Arco, don't apologize for your English, it is fine.
> One thing I suggest you do, before you head down this road
> check out how your app will look on the smaller PDA screen.
> The Mocha emulator does allow you to control the font (to
> some extend), but using a larger font may not show the entire
> screen.  In order to use the application, you may need to
> modify your screens so the entire display is visible without
> the need for the user to "window" from left to right or up
> and down.  If you go the Palm OS route, be sure to get a
> device that supports the hi-res version of mochasoft.  My
> Treo650 does, but my Treo600 did not, and the hi-res screen
> makes it so much more readable with the smaller fonts.
> cjg

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of C.Meijer B.V. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
all copies of this message.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the
presence of computer viruses