Mike
        the IFS is most easily accessed from a pc
using Client Access and Ops Navigator.

If using Mocha, then one way would be as follows:
on pc do run then enter \\{ip address}
This will then (hopefully !) bring up a list of
folders that are shared.

To add additional folders so they become visible,
on the AS/400 do the following command:
CALL QZLSADFS PARM(MYSHARE '/Data' x'00000005' x'00000000'
 'My shared data folder' x'00000001' x'ffffffff' x'00000000')

see here for further info:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/netserver/apiminiguide.htm

HTH

Mike

>I have an AS/400 Model 150 with a network card.  I can ping the AS/400 from
>my WIN XP machine.  I can use Mocha to emulate an AS/400 session on my PC.
>I don't know how to access the IFS from my PC.  If you could tell me what
>has to be setup on the AS/400 and what has to be setup on the PC to do
>this,
>I would appreacite it.
>
>Thank You,
>Mike Guenther

The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.  Thank you