Not that I disagree in part with what Ballmer has said, it is amazing that
Microsoft seems to constantly attack others; they did it with Linux for
years.....are they afraid that IBM is going to come up with something that
is better than their starship ?

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:58:42 -0400, Gregory A. Garner   GDS, Inc wrote