SQL INSERT appends - or puts things where deleted records were - can't tell it where to put it.

;-)

At 04:38 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:

After reading more closely, have you tried the insert function with SQL?
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

"Frances Denoncourt" <Frances.Denoncourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/08/2005 04:10 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion