Hi Elvis,

     Good Idea.  I've written a CL to do this (re-enable a single user), but it
doesn't seem to work.  I call it like this: "CALL BOBL/REENABLE PARM(SPKKH)".
I'm running it under a QSECOFR id, so authority should (!) be good.  Any idea
what I'm doing wrong?  Here's the source:

--------------------snip----------------

 Columns . . . :    1  71           Browse                          BOBL/QCLSRC
 SEU==>                                                                REENABLE
 FMT **  ...+... 1 ...+... 2 ...+... 3 ...+... 4 ...+... 5 ...+... 6 ...+... 7
        *************** Beginning of data *************************************
0001.00       PGM (&USER)
0002.00       DCL (&USER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
0003.00       DCL VAR(&N) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(4) VALUE(X'00000001')
0004.00       DCL VAR(&SIZE) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(4) VALUE(X'0000000D')
0005.00       DCL VAR(&FULL) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(14)
0006.00       CHGVAR &FULL (&N *CAT &USER)
0007.00    CALL QSYS/QZLSCHSI PARM(&FULL &SIZE ZLSS0200 X'00000000')
0008.00      ENDPGM
        ****************** End of data ****************************************

-------------------------snip---------------

     As you can probably tell, CL programming is not one of my strong points.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
<*BobL*>

|   |
|   |
|   |   Thanks.
|   |
|   |   Here's the "meat" from that tool:
|   |
|   |   ...
|   |   DCL        VAR(&USERSTOENB) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(154)
|   |   ...
|   |
|   |   /*--------------------------------------------------------*/
|   |
|   |                /*  The structure to enable all of the
|   |   requested users    */
|   |
|   |                /*   has been set up.  Now call QZLSCHSI to
|   |   enable the    */
|   |
|   |                /*   requested users.  After that return to
|   |   display the   */
|   |
|   |                /*   same screen again.
|   |              */
|   |
|   |
|   |   /*--------------------------------------------------------*/
|   |
|   |    ENDENABLE:  CHGVAR %BINARY(&USERSTOENB 1 4) &NBRTOENB
|   |                CHGVAR &SIZEDEC ((&NBRTOENB*10)+4)
|   |                CHGVAR %BINARY(&SIZE 1 4) &SIZEDEC
|   |                CALL   QSYS/QZLSCHSI PARM(&USERSTOENB
|   &SIZE ZLSS0200
|   |   X'00000000')
|   |
|   |   But having the whole thing is pretty nice.
|   |
|   |   I've submitted a request to get this api documented on
|   Infocenter.
|   |
|   |   Rob Berendt
|

|   --
|   This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
|   Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
|   at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.