Hi Jim,

If I remember correctly, previously we were discussing
methods of supporting your business requirement with
AFPDS application output and the use of host print
transform.

Where you are now listing PSF/400 and IPDS printers in
your environment, this brings the rotate option of the
BARCODE DDS keyword into play. You should be able to
rotate any of the bar codes you mentioned to the four
supported options of 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--