I am using CPYFRMIMPF to get data from a comma separate file to a database
file.  I have specified an Error record file on the copy command.  However,
when I do get errors, I am unable to read the records.  Does anyone know how to
make the data in the error file readable?  Operating system is at V5R3.

I created the error file with a record lenght = TOFILE record length + TOFILE
number of fields + 813 (779+48+813=1640).  Here is the CRTPF command I used.
CRTPF FILE(MYLIB/ERRORFILE) RCDLEN(1640) FILETYPE(*SRC)

Here is the CPYFRMIMPF command I used.
CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/home/mycsv.csv') TOFILE(MYLIB/MYFILE) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
RCDDLM(*CRLF) ERRLVL(*NOMAX) ERRRCDFILE(MYLIB/ERRORFILE) ERRRCDOPT(*REPLACE)
RPLNULLVAL(*FLDDFT)